Postage & Shipping in the United Kingdom
Standard Delivery (£4.99 per delivery, not per item)
- It is our aim to despatch all orders on the day of ordering and you should usually receive your order within 1 - 5 working days. Please note that this is not a guaranteed service and occasionally delivery may take slightly longer, as this service generally relies on Royal Mail. (Royal Mail do not consider an item as lost until 15 working days have elapsed from the date of posting).
PLEASE NOTE that we have courier arrangements in place just in case of Royal Mail disruption due to the possibility of strike action.
- Your order will be delivered to you within 1 - 5 working days.
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales) and to BFPO addresses.
All deliveries will require a signature on delivery, so if you are unlikely to be at home, it may be advisable to have your order delivered to an address where someone can sign for it.
We currently do not offer a delivery service to any other countries.
Delivering to your home or residential address:
We may use either Royal Mail or FedEx to deliver your order, so if you are not at home at the time of delivery, our couriers will put a card through your door, advising you of the procedure to arrange re-delivery or collection of your order.
Delivering to a business/work address:
At 4 Parties and a Wedding.co.uk, we appreciate that with some of our customers' hectic lifestyles; you may find it beneficial to have your order delivered to your place of work.
If you choose to have your order delivered to a business/work address, please note that:
- Delivery will be made to the businesses' main entrance, which may result in your order being signed for without your knowledge.
- Please notify the person likely to sign for delivery at your premises of the imminent arrival of your order, as once the order has been signed for, we cannot accept any liability for its whereabouts.
Republic of Ireland
We subsidise this delivery service for our customers in Ireland but unfortunately as the Republic of Ireland is classed as a European destination by the majority of couriers, we still have to charge £14.99 per order towards the cost of shipping.
Delivery is generally made within 2 - 5 Working Days but this is not a guaranteed timescale.
Our statistics show that our customers receive their items within their delivery expectations and without complaint.
Order Cancellation: Pre-Shipment
If you wish to cancel an order before it is shipped, please do so immediately via telephone or e-mail. You will not be charged any penalty and your payment method will also be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, then the Post-Shipment cancellation will apply.
Order Cancellation: Post-Shipment
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from day after the receipt of your purchase.
You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for refund must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing.
You will be invited to return the goods in an unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
You are responsible for the safe return of the goods and all costs associated with returning your order. In the event of a refused delivery by any of our delivery carriers you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items as charged to us by our carrier which is £15.
These costs are also applied where our carrier has attempted delivery and contacted you to make arrangement for redelivery and redelivery was not possible causing the goods to be returned to us.
£15 is applied for all returned, refused or attempted delivery courier packages.
At 4 Parties and a Wedding we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us.
However, you may occasionally need to return items. Under our 7-day returns guarantee, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 7 days of the date you received the item.
Upon receipt and before removing your item/s from their packaging please be aware of the following:-
Please do not remove tags, rip costume covers or cardboard inserts - we are not provided with spares of these. Items returned with tags removed or any packaging missing will be rejected for a refund.
Please do not smoke, drink or apply perfume or deodorant whist trying on an item, as anything soiled or smelling strongly of smoke/perfume or deodorant will be rejected for a refund.
Fancy dress costumes to buy can sometimes be made from flimsy fabric and many of the cheaper ones are not designed to last beyond a night's wear. We do not refund if you find the goods to be too see-through or slightly flimsy. We also do not refund for sexy costumes being too short.
Before sending the parcel back to us, you will need state your name, order number and address including postcode, as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund.
May we please ask you to additionally note:-
You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing with picture card. The item must be without damage or use. All original packaging including picture/header cards should accompany any returned item undamaged. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to us.
Faulty Goods - Returns Policy
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone first) within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery. You will need to include the Invoice/Order Number, your name and postcode with your parcel back to us as failure to do so will result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
- Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Invoice Number. Any returned items not including such information will have actions delayed.
- Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy would be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you; otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace a faulty item until the original is returned to 4 Parties and a Wedding.